Menu
Gill3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why has my TiVo box stopped recording, it's not full

My TiVo box will not responded to either the remote or the iPad to record, it's not full and it started about 3  days ago

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why has my TiVo box stopped recording, it's not full

Hi Gill3

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing when trying to record your shows.

Do you get an error message when you press record on a show? Or does it just not record? If so, could you check your recording hiccups in the recording menu? I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look and run some tests from our end for you.

We're not detecting any errors with the hard drive from our end either at the moment.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Gill3
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, it's working now, I switched everything off ,left it for 5 mins , turned it back on & it worked perfectly, 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Gill

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let us know that it's working as it should at the momentMan Happy

If anything changes or you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos