Menu
Tuning in
Message 11 of 22 (431 Views)

Re: Why does TV Anywhere keep repeating?

[ Edited ]

It does it all the time !  I'm sick of putting it on every morning to watch my favorite program only to have it constantly repeating itself

or it buffers for 2 minute's then a message pops up saying "an error accrued" ??? What dose that even mean !! ? At least give us a clue ?

I have to go to the channel s website I'm trying to watch and watch it on catch up  ! so what's the point in having a TV website that don't work ?

The website is obviously been done in the same place as the support department .... India or Pakistan where no one speaks English so there is no proper communication and they only get played 10p a day !!!  "Well" virgin as the old saying goes ..."Pay peanuts and get monkeys" ! cos at the moment monkeys could do better. ....  I'm off over to sky my dad watches sky go all the time and never has any problems with it.  Smiley Sad    

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 12 of 22 (423 Views)

It`s been like this for well over a year. Do not believe anything the VM staff say that they`re improving it because for over a year its still the same crap repeating, buffering, device not registered. Do yourself a favour go to another provider for quality services.

Tuning in
Message 13 of 22 (289 Views)

Its a big joke! Ha Ha Ha Now it repeats for 15 mins then just goes off and you have to refresh the page to get it pepeating again ???

Who built this website ?? the PG tips monkeys.!  Its digital gunk !

0 Kudos
Settling in
Message 14 of 22 (209 Views)

It's still not resolved, it happens every time I watch tv anywhere on wifi. It's so frustrating. Living away as often as I do I rely on this package. It's an outrage that I'm paying for a service that constantly fails.
0 Kudos
Settling in
Message 15 of 22 (209 Views)

Still repeating itself in 2017. I'm watching virgin tv anywhere live as I type, I'm watching tv anywhere live as i type. See even I'm now repaying myself. Not funny it's an outrage that it seems this has been a problem for a year.
0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 16 of 22 (176 Views)

Still happening. Trying to watch the football while I cook and it is repeating every 15/20 seconds it is really annoying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me add this to every post. My Router is more than capable of handling the speed. Also all tests are done wired.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 17 of 22 (167 Views)

A year on and still no improvement! Isn't it about time TV Anywhere worked?
0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 18 of 22 (163 Views)

Opinion is divided on the subject; all of us suckers say yes, Virgin Media says no.
Joining in
Message 19 of 22 (161 Views)

Should be called TV Nowhere
Fibre optic
Message 20 of 22 (157 Views)

I've resorted to an alternative method which is incredible quality and working 100% perfectly. No repeat or glitching... Why cannot TV Anywhere be like that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me add this to every post. My Router is more than capable of handling the speed. Also all tests are done wired.
0 Kudos