Menu
flamenco
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why can I not watch Sky sports on ipad?

When I use the iPad app, the only option I have to watch Sky Sports is "watch on TV". So where is "watch on iPad?" My Sky Go app doesn't let me use it, now I have left Sky for Virgin (and am paying for the sports package).

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can I not watch Sky sports on ipad?

flamenco wrote:

When I use the iPad app, the only option I have to watch Sky Sports is "watch on TV". So where is "watch on iPad?" My Sky Go app doesn't let me use it, now I have left Sky for Virgin (and am paying for the sports package).

You will probably need to download the Sky Sports app - see this help page: https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

steelysteph
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Make sure that you're not trying go watch the HD channel. TVAnywhere will only let you view SD broadcasts.

0 Kudos
flamenco
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. My fault - I realised some time later that I had already done that - so went there - it's working.

0 Kudos