Menu
simonmartin
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When will there Be windows phone apps

PLEASE CAN SOME ONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION BEEN A VIRGIN CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS AND ARE VERY PLEASED BUT SINCE I MOVED MY SMARTPHONE TO WINDOWS PHONE I AM SURPRIZED THAT A CORPORATION LIKE VIRGIN DO NOT HAVE APPS FOR THE PHONES TO WHAT THEY MAKE FOR IPHONE AND ANDRIOD

ARE VIRGIN LOOKING IN TO MAKEING THE APPS AVAIABLE WHICH THE MAKE FOR THE OTHER MAKER'S FOR WITNDOWS PHONE AS I DO MISS NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE TV ANYWHERE IT A GOD SEND WHEN YOU FORGET TO RECORD SOMETHINK

SIMON

KingfisherUK
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: When will there Be windows phone apps

Even Sky, who's Sky Go is light years ahead of TV Anywhere, don't produce Windows apps and have for the last two years flatly refused to entertain the idea as Windows Phone simply isn't "popular" enough.

I'd recommend not holding your breath.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Simon

Welcome back to the community.

At the moment there is no news that TV Anywhere will be available through a Windows device.

If there are any further developments we will let you know.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
CarlosTGS
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Sam I don't think that VM will ever develop an app. It doesn't make you any money unlike the Virgin Media Cloud, there's a app for that on the windows phone store.  So VM can develop for Windows Phone.  They have the skills to do this but they've chosen not to. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unless TiVo themselves make an app then it's unlikely VM will see a windoze app. The iOS and Android apps are made by TiVo and rebranded and streaming added for VM.

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos