Menu
canary1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When trying to access sky sports via virgin anywhere I am now getting unexpected error messages.

When I try to access sky sports on my computer via Virgin anywhere I now get unexpected error messages, It worked fine until yesterday so why now?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: When trying to access sky sports via virgin anywhere I am now getting unexpected error messages.

Hi both, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies for the issues you were having with Sky Sports over the weekend. 

I can confirm there was a fault we became aware of which was raised on Friday evening. 

Things have been resolved since though. Are you both able to sign in and stream now?

Anyone still having an issue, please let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
mtfcboy
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: When trying to access sky sports via virgin anywhere I am now getting unexpected error messages.

Same here , subscribed to sky sports and it's asking me to upgrade , come on virgin sort it , I'm paying for this !!!!!!
0 Kudos
canary1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phoned Virgin about this and was told that they could not rectify the problem as the fault was with Sky and that I should phoned them and complain. But as it's Virgin that I pay my subscriptions to it's Virgin who should sort this out?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi both, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies for the issues you were having with Sky Sports over the weekend. 

I can confirm there was a fault we became aware of which was raised on Friday evening. 

Things have been resolved since though. Are you both able to sign in and stream now?

Anyone still having an issue, please let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
canary1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No problems at the moment  Kate so many thanks for solving the problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi canary1, 

Thanks for letting us know that things are resolved for you for now Smiley Happy

If you do have any further issues, let us know so we can look into things for you. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos