Menu
broady29
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When I try to watch sky sports on my pc

It tells me to install skycast. When I do this it tells me that it's already installed but still won't let me in.

I've tried uninstall/install but nothing changess. Can anyone help me with this please?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: When I try to watch sky sports on my pc

Hi broady29,

Welcome to the forums, sounds a frustrating problem with Sky sports access on your PC, do you subscribe to Sky Sports via Virgin or do you have Sky separately?

Essentially are you using Sky Go, TV anywhere or some other device to access Sky Sports on your PC.

If  you can elaborate I'm sure we or the community will be able to dive in and help further.

Cheers

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
broady29
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Ralph_R.

I'm only trying to access it for my p.c. I've tried with googlr chrome and internet explorer and get the same result. Ive spoken to the techies at virgin and they couldn't help. I woulbe grateful for any help you can give me.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi broady29,

Thanks for coming back to us on this Smiley Happy

I would start by making sure you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox for use with this. 

When using the Sky Website, you'll need to have Silverlight installed. 

What error message/code are you getting? Are you getting as far as being able to sign in after clicking on the virgin media logo?

Let me know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos