Menu
stevef
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What to watch now

Hmm so I thought I would give what to watch now  a go, wasn't impressed. For films it's showing me "the core" on film 4 HD, but film 4 HD isn't one of the channels I can watch on the tablet, in addition to that it's not actually playing curently, doesn't start for 15 min's when I will be able to view it by going to film 4 in the TV guide. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: What to watch now

Hi Stevef, 

Thank you for your message, it's clear to see you're no stranger Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you weren't impressed, it's something we would like to work with in the future to better the experience.

As for the 15 minute wait, we would always want you to have some time before the show was about to commence, as I'm sure missing the beginning would be far worse. At the time, were you able to find a SD version on the app itself?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
stevef
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ben, thanks for the reply but what to watch now is what is currently playing, the next tab would be for things playing in 15 min. the real issue tho was the link tried to open the HD channel which isn't marked as supporting playing anywhere so wouldn't have worked even if the show was playing

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevef, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this Smiley Happy

I do believe this feature is to be able to connect your TV to the channel as well as watching via TV Anywhere so this is more than likely the reason why it opened the HD channel. 

Neverthelelss, I have sent this feedback over to the team as it's clear there could be some improvements Smiley Happy

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos