Menu
louandy325
Just joined
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 10

Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 10 will not play. You click to play now and the screen goes blank. I'm not having any problems playing any other Walking Dead Episodes or Live TV, just this episode. Any ideas when Virgin will fix this?

0 Kudos
David_C16
Joining in
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 10

Hi, I'm having the same issue, it also does the same for Limitless episode 2, 1 and 3 play fine.

0 Kudos
bensmummy38
Joining in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

its happening for me as well. when are virgin going to sort the tv anywhere issues. I'm so fed up with them. wish I wasn't stuck in a contract with them.

OriginalLeigh
Joining in
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Me too! It's been almost a week and they still haven't fixed it. They haven't even got the episode name right. It should be "The Next World". "Heads Up" was episode 7! Come on Virgin, get it sorted!!!

0 Kudos
Laziesttiger
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Same here !  All the other episodes play fine but episode 10 just blinks out when it should start to play.  As others have noted this has been happening for almost a full week, when are Virgin going to sort this problem please ??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. There is known issue with Episode 10 of Series 6 of The Walking Dead via On Demand. 

TV Anywhere fault F004253898: Customers may find that the TV Anywhere App On Demand may be missing for the The Walking Dead episode 10 series 6.  Our engineers are working to fix the problem. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes. 

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Laziesttiger
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Not only is episode 10 still not working despite all the work on this "known error", episode 11 is up and I am having the same issue with it.... What is going on???

Exasperated

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laziesttiger

Thanks for posting back on the community.

I've checked the fault ticket and we are aware that The Walking Dead episode 11 is also having the same issue.

When there is any further updates I will let you know.

Many apologies again for the delay.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
IAdler
Tuning in
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Are there any updates on this? With respect, it seems pretty ridiculous that it's taken longer than 2 weeks to fix this.

Regards,

IA

Laziesttiger
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

LOL Now Episode 12 has the same issue....  somebody really should be given training in how to do their job.  This repeated inefficiency would not be tolerated in the organisation where I work!