Menu
DaAppleMan
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virginia TV Nowhere

I have 3 fairly recent devices, by Virgin standards, the Xperia M2, Xperia M4 Aqua, and Samsung J5. Will these devices EVER be supported for watching TV on the go or will I end up forever regretting leaving sky for a service that promises much but delivers nothing?
0 Kudos
cjdshaw
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virginia TV Nowhere

Aren't these just Android phones? The Android app works fine for me. What problems are you having on these specific devices?

Also, a subject that actually reflects the topic is far more likely to get a response. Maybe "Virgin TV anywhere doesn't work on Sony and Samsung phones"

0 Kudos
DaAppleMan
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virginia TV Nowhere

Yes they are all android phones. The M2 runs 4.4, the M4 runs 5.0, and the J5 runs 5.1.

The TVAnywhere app works ONLY as a TiVo remote on all 3 phones. What is the point in, advertising a TV on the Go app that provides TV only to a pitifully small number of phones for the TV and nowhere near On The Go as there's no 3G/4G streaming.

Sky, Amazon, BBC, ITV, Chanel 4, Chanel 5, Flixster, and Netflix have all managed to provide streaming over mobile connections and to vastly more devices.

0 Kudos