Menu
OriginalLeigh
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Virgin, will you please fix the link to The Walking Dead, episode 10. It doesn't work!!!

Series 6, episode 10 of The Walking Dead does not work. You have also incorrectly labelled the episode "Heads Up" which is the title of episode 7. Episode 10, once you've got it working for us, should be called "The Next World".

I'm not the first person to flag this up, since Monday, but I notice you still haven't replied to their query or fixed the link. The other episodes work fine so I'm sure it's a quick fix! Please get it fixed before the next episode on Monday! Thanks.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin, will you please fix the link to The Walking Dead, episode 10. It doesn't work!!!

Hi OriginalLeigh, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear this hasn't yet been resolved. 

I've popped this over to the team who deal with the content on Catch up for TV Anywhere. They'll be able to get this reloaded and also get the title corrected. 

Once I know more I will come back to you on this. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Laziesttiger
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin, will you please fix the link to The Walking Dead, episode 10. It doesn't work!!!

... aaaand its STILL not working!?!

How many engineers have been working on this for how long?

*highly dubious*

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laziesttiger, 

Thanks for your post and apologies this still isn't working for you. 

I only raised this up to the team yesterday and I've not yet heard anything back from them. Once I do I shall let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
RyanF96
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Also, Episode 11 doesn't work either... Please fix soon as can't bear being 2 episodes behind and being so close but so far from watching them! Smiley Sad

mitzymoomoo
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

seriously virgin! couldn't get a connection to tv anywhere unless connecting via vm internet, for almost 2 wks. Now i find the walking dead episode 10 has been unplayerble since its release. will be cancelling my contract as i'm throwing an extravagant amount of money down the pan

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Both, 

I can only apologise that you've not been able to watch The Walking Dead yet. It looks as though there is a bigger fault here as there seems to be a number of shows with the same issue. 

The following shows and episodes have been raised: 

The Walking Dead S6 Ep 10

The Walking Dead S6 Ep 11

Limitless S1 Ep 2

Arrow S4 Ep 10

Lucky Man S1 Ep 6

Lucky Man S1 Ep 7

Grey’s Anatomy S12 Ep 10

Marvel’s Agent Carter S2 Ep 6

Killjoys S1 Ep 6

Elementary S4 Ep 12

Scandal S10 Ep 10

Once I hear anything back from the teams on this, I will let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi both, 

Thanks so much for your patience whilst I looked into this. I've had an update this morning and the issue has been found. 

It looks as though a security certificate expired and for some reason was missed so didn't get renewed. We have an investigation going on as to why and how it was missed already to ensure this doesn't happen again. 

For the time being, any shows uploaded after the 29th February will have a playback error. We are in the process of removing the shows and 'repackaging' them to re-enable them however this is going to take a little bit of time. 

I have no estimated fix time as of yet but am being kept in the loop so as soon as I have one, I'll let you know.

I am off after today until Saturday so have passed all this information over to @Terri_P who will keep an eye on things and update you once we hear anything back. 

Thanks again for your patience. It's much appreciated Smiley Happy
Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi both, 

I've had an update on this. 

As mentioned on Tuesday, all content that was being uploaded was being done so whilst the security certificate had expired so any further episodes would also not work. 

The good news is, we're republishing 330 episodes now and these are being checked as they are being put on to ensure they work. 

It is a huge job so is taking a little bit of time. Most of the episodes I reported above are now working though Smiley Happy 

Once I get news of a full resolve, I shall let you know.

Thanks again for your patience on this.  
Kath_F
Forum Team

IAdler
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Stella, Series 5, Episode 6...

0 Kudos