Menu
AJBeck
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media anywhere

My daughter is away at University and we set her laptop up as one of the two registered devices for TV Anywhere.  All has been fine until recently but now she can't load the web page to access and, having gone up to visit her, I can't load the page on my mobile or her iPad either.  Any ideas?  Is the website down or has it moved?

katebey
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media anywhere

We have the same problem, so I will be interested to see if we get any response.  Just can't be accessed anywhere!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
davold
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yep me too. Been like this since Saturday 20/02/16.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AJBeck, katebey, and davold,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've been having an ongoing problem using the TV Anywhere app.

Your problems with TV Anywhere maybe related to a fault with the service we've been experiencing. We've posted an update regarding this on this article titled Resolved: TV Anywhere - "Home Mode" which confirms the issue should now be resolved.

If you're still having problems could you please let us know so we can take another look at this for you. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos