Menu
jselbyntl
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin login to skysports not working

Trying to watch skysports 1 - the link for virgin customers https://oauth.virginmedia.com/as/authorization.oauth2?response_type=code&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2F...

is coming up with oops not working...this is def not a problem on the sky side, which I know you have suggested in the past. That must be a virgin page, not the first time this has happened recently...games only for 90 mins and I spend 70 of it refreshing a page!!

virgin error.PNG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin login to skysports not working

Hi jselbyntl, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you involved in the Community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue trying to log in to Sky Sports. How have things been since you posted? Have you been able to log in?

If not, try using another browser to see if this helps. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jselbyntl
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes it's ok now thanks...Finally worked but annoying as I missed a decent size of the game.. I doubt it was a browser issue...just looks like the virgin connection was down or overloaded.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jselbyntl,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. It looks as though Sky were having issues. They informed us of a fault but it was resolved shortly afterwards.

If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos