Menu
grs86
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin anywhere -

Can somebody help?

I have been trying to use Virgin Anywhere but when I select the programme I want to watch I get a message saying the device limit has been reached.

The two devices that have been registered includes the one that I am using. I tried deleting it and then re-registering it but the same thing keeps happening.

What can I do?

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin anywhere -

If you are an infrequent user, it might feel like it keeps happening, as significant updates to your operating system (such as upgrading to Windows 10, or updating your browser) can look like a new device at Virgin's end. Device management is annoying, but it's a necessary evil to protect the rights of VM and the owners of the broadcast content.

It's an easy fix, just delete & re-register the device. If you need additional device changes, the web team here can help, or if you are in more of a hurry, get on chat or on the phone & they'll be able to sort it out for you.

If it really does KEEP happening, like daily or weekly then something else is up.
0 Kudos
grs86
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. I already deleted it and re-registered and the same thing happened. Still won't let me watch.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Grs86 Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your message for the first time, it's great to see Crocket has been in to help you already Smiley Happy

I'd like to take a look into your account and see what is registered and allocations but have been unable to do this. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos