Menu
Sandanca
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin anywhere

I have set up my I phone with TV anywhere to my TiVo box but cannot watch 'on the go' away from my home ?? Suggestions please
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin anywhere

Hi you will need to phone virgin to get your device accredited, you are allowed to register 2 device's so if you have an ipad or tablet you could do that at the same time, because it's not always that easy to get through on the phone. Regards Micky

All Replies
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi you will need to phone virgin to get your device accredited, you are allowed to register 2 device's so if you have an ipad or tablet you could do that at the same time, because it's not always that easy to get through on the phone. Regards Micky
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sandanca wrote:
I have set up my I phone with TV anywhere to my TiVo box but cannot watch 'on the go' away from my home ?? Suggestions please

Are you using wifi or mobile data on the iPhone?

Are you trying to watch a channel that can be streamed?

0 Kudos
Sandanca
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Using mobile data ?? To be honest not able to watch much over wifi either going to ring virgin today
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Santanca I have an android phone & TV anywhere will only work fully with WiFi, not sure about iPhone but virgin will hopefully point you in the right direction. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sandanca, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you involved in the Community Smiley Happy

With TV Anywhere, there is only a set amount of channels available to stream. As well as this, you need to be connected to wifi. 

Try streaming Channel 4 from your device when connected to a UK network. Is there any change?

Let me know what happens. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos