Menu
Gemmaellis40
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV nowhere

For the last two weeks I have barely had service on my tv anywhere most nights, which is the only time I use it. I have re-registered my device, reset the app. So frustrating when you pay for something you hardly get. I'm happy with all other virgin services I get but this is starting to become a right pain. Can someone please explain what's going on. I'm using it on my iPad. The TiVo box is connected with router by Ethernet. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Gemmaellis40
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV nowhere

And an update this morning .......... still no TV (supposedly) anywhere. Thanks for the help
0 Kudos
clerom
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is your device connected to WiFi? What error are you seeing when you try to watch? Are you selecting an on demand show or a live TV channel from guide with the streaming symbol next to it?

0 Kudos
Gemmaellis40
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All devices connected to the same wifi (virgin service). Selecting normal tv through to guide, streaming channel. However I can't even get into that screen at the mo. Go to log on and says we are experiencing technical difficulties please try again later. Wondering how much later I need to try? Maybe in a month or so!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Gemmaellis40,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

Sorry to read TV Anywhere is not working on your iPad.

I was unable to see any issues with TV Anywhere that would cause this not to work on your device. Do you get the same message on your other device that is registered?

I appreciate you have tried to re-register the device, which give you the same result, if you can try that again for me please to see if that works for you now, that would be helpful.

Is the iPad up to date with the latest software?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos