Menu
plumbob
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV anywhere

I can watch tv on my laptop via tv anywhere but when I try to watch sky sports I get the message

"you've reached the limit for registered devices".  My device is listed as registered and I have deleted it and re registered it but to no avail.

My son gets the same problem and his ipad and my laptop are both registered.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin TV anywhere

Hi plumbob

Welcome back to the community and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to read that you're unable to watch Sky Sports on your laptop and your son's iPad.

Upon checking your account, I can see 2 devices that are registered to use Sky Sports and I have also re-sync'd your account. On your laptop when you log into your account, on the right under My Profile click on Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Are the devices in question listed here? If so, as you have one device change available remove one of the devices, and go back onto Sky Sports website for re-registration. 

Try this and let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi plumbob

Welcome back to the community and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to read that you're unable to watch Sky Sports on your laptop and your son's iPad.

Upon checking your account, I can see 2 devices that are registered to use Sky Sports and I have also re-sync'd your account. On your laptop when you log into your account, on the right under My Profile click on Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Are the devices in question listed here? If so, as you have one device change available remove one of the devices, and go back onto Sky Sports website for re-registration. 

Try this and let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
plumbob
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thanks for your help.

Both devices registered under sky sports are correct.

I deleted my laptop and re-registered it and works fine now.

My son whose Ipad is registered is working away so I cannot check whether his is working until the weekend.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi plumbob

Thanks for your reply.

I'm glad that your laptop is now working for Sky Sports.

As there is still an available device change you should be able to try the iPad over the weekend to get that working.

Fingers crossed this works for you. Let me know how you get on.

Regards

Sam

0 Kudos