Menu
Killamonobrow
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV anywhere not working for over a week.

Hi I have virgin anywhere on my PC. I use mozilla to watch it and 3 times this week I've tried using it and it's just giving me a blank page. It was working fine prior to this. Anyone know what's going on?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gav_hay
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV anywhere not working for over a week.

For the last week or so, I have been affected by the following problem:-

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/TV-Anywhere-Update-on-Connection-Has-Timed-Out-prob...

However, I have been able to connect to TV Anywhere successfully today so maybe your issue is something different?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Killamonobrow,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue accessing TV Anywhere. It sounds as though you are trying to do this from a non VM connection. 

We are aware of this and the support teams are already working hard to find out what's going on. The reference for this is F004247508. 

There is no current estimated fix time however it looks as though the last incident was recorded on the 25th February so things may work now if you try them. As soon as I hear anything else, I'll pop back with an update.

Apologies again. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Killamonobrow
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Late last week the issues resolved themselves but then again last night the service was so slow it was difficult to get the picture to load. I know this is not my internet as I could run other stuff like Youtube at 1080p with zero problems.

Regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Killamonobrow, 

Thanks for updating us and I'm glad things got back to normal. 

Apologies to hear the picture isn't the best. You can report problems such as that via this thread here: TV Anywhere Issues

All reports there are investigated and allow us to perform small fixes to stop / improve these issues. 

If you have any further issues, let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos