Menu
etljdl
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV anywhere constantly reconnecting

I used to be able to use Virgin TV anywhere on my BlackBerry PRIV (Android Lollipop). It used to work but now after sign in it constantly says reconnecting.

I have tried on both 2.4 and 5 Ghz wifi with the same result. I don't have WiFi calling enabled.

Any other advise or logs I can get to help get this issue resolved?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV anywhere constantly reconnecting

Hi etljdl, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with this reconnecting loop. 

The first thing I would suggest doing is deleting the app from the device and reinstalling to ensure you are using the most up to date app version. This can sometimes clean any errors too. 

If that doesn't work, we'll need to look at other options. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
etljdl
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kath_F

I should have made clear. That was the first thing I have done I ha e deleted and reinstalled the app on numerous occasions and prior to my original posting I had done this again and was testing with the Dec version of the app.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi etljdl,

Thank you for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you are having problems with TV Anywhere on your BlackBerry. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I have resynchronized your TV Anywhere services on your account and sent out new signals. Please retry this and let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos