Menu
Forum Team
Message 11 of 15 (84 Views)

Re: Virgin TV On iPad

Hi Artilliam, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this and as mentioned by Ben, there are lots of things that aren't right with those screenshots. 

Since posting, there has been an update so I would try deleting the app once again for a final time. If things still look the same then I would try using another device. 

Come back and let me know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 12 of 15 (76 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thanks for trying to help Kath.

I've re-installed the app and it does precisely the same thing, i.e. it still doesn't work.

The advice to 'use another device' isn't particularly helpful though. I want to use this device (which should happily use the app) and I was hoping somebody from Virgin could help me figure out how to do that, it's your service (which I pay for) after all. Clearly not the case.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 13 of 15 (51 Views)

Hi Artilliam, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one. 

I understand it's frustrating when you're wanting to use a particular device however sometimes it may be the device itself that's the problem. 

Trying it on another device allows us to rule this out meaning we're in a better position to help. 

If you could try on another device and come back to let us know how you get on that would be great Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 14 of 15 (41 Views)

Streaming is SD only? Why the hell is that not mentioned - it's not 1999!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 15 of 15 (31 Views)

Hi mr-vpw, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were unaware of this restriction Smiley Sad 

Currently there aren't any plans to change the view we transmit the channels. If we change this though, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos