Menu
richcox13
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Anywhere

Hello

We have just upgraded our account to Full House, and not going through whats on offers within the account, we looked at TV Anywhere.

Reading around, we had in our mind that the max devices at one time is  two.  But when I went into my account setting, there was a notice saying the below;

Manage other My Virgin Media Accounts

You've also got access to Virgin TV Anywhere. This means you can watch the best of Virgin TV online and on your mobile or tablet. You can give access to 4 other people so they can enjoy Virgin TV Anywhere too. So far, you've given 2 other person(s) access to Virgin TV Anywhere.

Am I to presume that we get four devices at any one time ?. The wife has set two, so now we can setup another two.

The point is, rather than get two other boxes for our kids, they can use their laptops with HDMI out to the TV to watch TV., also I can then just setup my laptop to my bedroom TV, so in total three devices.

Thanks

-Rich-

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Anywhere

Hi Rich,

Thanks for posting.

We've moved over to TV Go now and I have added a link here which will give you more information.

If you have any further queries just let me know.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos