Menu
Nick72
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Anywhere

Hi, I've just moved to Virgin from Sky and having difficulties setting up TV Anywhere on my Samsung Galaxy Tab3, unable to stream live. I see from the list of supported devices my tablet is not fully supported but older version are (tab 2), how can that be I'll never know. As I work away alot I like to be able to watch Sky & BT sports on my tablet. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem ? Never had this issue with Sky.... but at least the broadband is much better.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Anywhere

Hi Nick72

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read that you're experiencing issues with TV Anywhere and Sky Sports on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.

Do you know the full model number of the Tab 3? Is it a 10.1? If so this will only be able to manage TiVo® only. You can find more information on this link - TV Anywhere Android.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nick72
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5210. So disappointed in this. If I knew this before I would only have changed over the broadband only. Also, one other issue I hope you maybe help with. On demand, for example if I wanted to download a whole series of Limitless how would I do this ? If I go through the on demand screens, I am only able to watch from series 6. How can I get to watch series 1 to 5 ?

I have the TV XL package

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nick72,

Thanks for coming back to us and apologies you were unaware of the Tablet's compatibility before switching to us. 

With regards to On Demand content, we update our boxsets every so often. Currently, Limitless is a new show and Series 1 is broadcasting now. 

When searching for content, if we have the rights to show the whole box set then it will be available to view. 

Hope that answers your question. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos