Menu
MeanMclean
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Anywhere- Poor updates from VM!!

now been 9 days Since i've not been able to view anything other than Sky movies from the VM TV anywhere service.. VM said it would be fixed on the 28th at 5pm. thats now been and gone. and the last update from VM about the issue was last week.. such a big issue should be updated daily to keep us all informed.. lots of people has suggested ditching the "register device" option but VM have failed to say this is a good idea or even do it...

no compensation for the loss of service as its a "free" service which i find completely shocking..

i really do feel its time to make a full move over to SKY, seeing they are able to provide a picture through your **bleep** poor TV anywhere service..

you at least owe us an update VM and and estimated time of repair completion!!

0 Kudos
MeanMclean
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Anywhere- Poor updates from VM!!

looks as if VM have fixed the issue.. will keep you updated if any issues arise...

0 Kudos
GoonerKeith
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

May be fixed for some, but not here.

This is now beyond a joke. I wonder if anyone has received a reply from the Virgin CEO who they were going to email?

0 Kudos
greenrivet
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

why fixed for some and not others.    i understood the registration fault and the device limit/no access to device settings had the same fault origin ? maybe someone knows or even a comment from a VM staff member would be appreciated.   i have lost count of how many days i have been unable to watch tv..

is there any indication when this may be resolved ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi greenrivet, 

Thanks for your post letting us know things are still not working for you. 

Once the issue was resolved, you would have needed to call us so we could add a device change for you. This then allows you to re-register the device. 

I have gone in to the account today and added a device change for you. Use this to re-register your device and let me know how things go Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
greenrivet
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks kath- but as previously stated 3 days ago , on the same device, i can now watch tv (after 3 weeks) using firefox, but still get device limit on ms edge. brgds

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi greenrivet, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy 

When swapping between browsers, you would need to register the device each time. I would pick one browser and use this going forward. If it's already working with Firefox stick with this as Edge does seem to throw up errors every so often. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos