Menu
MattS1992
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Anywhere Not Working !

Once again I'm experiencing problems trying to access VMTV Anywhere . Every single time there is a Champions League Match on , VMTV Anywhere seems to go down.

JimbobFlabbins
Tuning in
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Anywhere Not Working !

The TV nowhere app is appalling. Last CL games it kept kicking me out every 10-15 mins of playback. Then wouldn't allow me to sign in. By the 1st half was over before I knew knew it.

Now I am getting a message saying unable to connect to box when scrolling through the EPG so can't even select BT Sport.
0 Kudos
manmanman999
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

yep - every time. pathetic

Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

20 months and counting.

Well done, Virgin Media.

fullpackage
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Any joy yet mate? I have had the same issue. But right now I can't get on tv anywhere at all. The links from their site tell me if I've typed in the wrong web address but it's their links from their sites or it says there maybe a glitch in the matrix which just **bleep**es me off. It's not a glitch in the matrix it's a glitch in their site and now I'm going to have to sit on the phone with them as getting a message through their site is nye impossible. For a communications company they make it very difficult to get in touch with them.

Feel your pain!!

JimbobFlabbins
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Worked yesterday and today. I say worked until it randomly came up with a message 'device not registered' whilst watching the footie.

Click back then chose the channel again and it was back on. Did this every 15-20 mins or so.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys,

Thanks for your post I can only apologies for the continued issues you are having during busy periods for TV Anywhere. 

We have been working on this and as well as making changes in the background to help relieve things, we've also tried increasing the capacity hoping this would fix things. 

It looks as though we need to go back to the drawing board so are still working on things at this end. Hopefully we're not to much longer off a complete fix and once that happens, I shall let you know.

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
MattS1992
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying , however one week on ,champions league is back on and  another night of not being able to view the football via VMTV anywhere. The problem doesn't seem to be getting resolved.

johnstars
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I hav the same problem yet again. I think this is the 5th day out of 6 that TV Anywhere cannot be used in the evening.

I tried ringing 150 a few minutes ago, in order to cancel, but will have to wait until the morming as no one there.

No mention on faults that something is wrong in area 5 yet again. When a fault was listed yesterday, was unable to register to get E mail info when fault repaired. This is a complete shambles, No real apologies or refunds, but charges still go up 2 or 3 times a year. £110.00 per month, but unable to use.

Roll on Wednesday morning so that I can cancel my contract. Didn't have problems when this cable system was runby Telewest.

JimbobFlabbins
Tuning in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Same here am afraid. Error code v500 every ten mins then cutting off.

I was able to watch parts of the game but not much.

The only reason I haven't cancelled our package is I get it at a cheaper rate as I was an engineer for them for a year and it's in the wife's name. They still havent converted our account to a normal account so why should i tell them.

Knowing how the residential network is run, managed and maintained I was glad to leave the job.

Horrible to work for and not that great customer services.
0 Kudos