Menu
gav_hay
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Anywhere - Device Management

Having had some problems with Windows, I have had to reinstall my files and re-register my laptop on Virgin TV Anywhere. I did this on 01/08/2016 but I can't view any programmes. I have an empty device slot but no changes left this month? Can a member of the forum team reset my changes for this month? I don't need to re-register for Sky Sports as this is working.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Anywhere - Device Management

Hi gav_hay, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to here you are having an issue registering your device for use with TV Anywhere.

I have gone in to the account today and added a device change for you. If you follow the steps below, things should get up and running for you Smiley Happy 

> Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. 

> Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

> Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy 

Come back and let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
gav_hay
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kath, it's working fine now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gav_hay,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. Smiley Happy 

If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos