Menu
Avenger197396
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Anywhere App

Hi. I've just had Virgin installed having left Sky and have downloaded the Virgin TV Anywhere app onto my iPad. I have a couple of issues I'm hoping someone can help with. Firstly I'm unable to log in, I enter my username and password but it just won't accept them. I know they are correct as there is a link to reset the password which I've done just to confirm I'm using the right one but it just won't let me log in. Is the app no longer available to new users? Secondly am I right in thinking the app is a combination of the Sky + and Sky Go app? If not what do I use to record remotely and watch remotely on an iPad or iPhone? Help gratefully received. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin TV Anywhere App

If your TiVo has just been installed, it can take a few days before all the TiVo functions, including TV Anywhere, are authorised and available.

The TV Anywhere app is the app to manage your TiVo resources and stream those channels that are available for streaming, except for the Sky Premium channels.

Streaming access to the Sky Premium channels is via the Sky Sports and Sky Movies apps, using your Virgin Media credentials for access.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If your TiVo has just been installed, it can take a few days before all the TiVo functions, including TV Anywhere, are authorised and available.

The TV Anywhere app is the app to manage your TiVo resources and stream those channels that are available for streaming, except for the Sky Premium channels.

Streaming access to the Sky Premium channels is via the Sky Sports and Sky Movies apps, using your Virgin Media credentials for access.

Avenger197396
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

You were absolutely correct. It works now. Many thanks.