Menu
johnwood23368
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Anywhere E=47 V=-1 error

Hi,

It seems since the latest software update I can no longer watch any programs on my Samsung GT-P3110 (appreciate it's an old device, but it was working perfectly fine prior to the software app change).

It's running Android 4.2.2, and I've tried the obvious solutions - uninstalled/reinstalled the app, cleared the cache etc.

Can you provide a solution please? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Anywhere E=47 V=-1 error

Hi johnwood23368, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've been having an issue using the TV Anywhere app since you upgraded. 

Since posting have you had much luck resolving this? 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

I have added a device change for you to use so if you follow the prompts on the screen, this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos