Menu
davegrist
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

VTVA Device Registration Problem

VTVA: I changed my registered device last week (deleted iPad and added Windows Laptop). I'm still getting a "not registered" error 106 message despite the laptop showing in my device list. Please help.

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: VTVA Device Registration Problem

Hi davegrist, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great having a new customer on board in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having an issue trying to register your device. Checking things at this end I can see the PC is showing as registered and there is no iPad. 

After registering the device have you swapped browser at all? If so go back to the browser your registered with. Is it working now?

I have added a device change to allow you to try re-registering the device a 2nd time. 

Using Internet Explorer or Firefox on a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the PC by clicking the delete button. Open up the On Now page and select Channel 4 and try to stream. This should then prompt you to register the device. 

Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: VTVA Device Registration Problem

Hi davegrist, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great having a new customer on board in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having an issue trying to register your device. Checking things at this end I can see the PC is showing as registered and there is no iPad. 

After registering the device have you swapped browser at all? If so go back to the browser your registered with. Is it working now?

I have added a device change to allow you to try re-registering the device a 2nd time. 

Using Internet Explorer or Firefox on a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the PC by clicking the delete button. Open up the On Now page and select Channel 4 and try to stream. This should then prompt you to register the device. 

Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos