Menu
zvonok
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

VM TV ANYWHERE- BROWSER

Dependent  waited until today Dec 1st to register for TV Anywhere..BUT inadvertently registered the wrong browser (Opera - in spite of a warning message!!)  

Does he have to wait until Jan 1st to re-register or can someone reset it for me and I WILL ensure that it is registered via IE.

Thanks for any help ..... PW

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: VM TV ANYWHERE- BROWSER

Hi zvonok,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that there's been a problem registering for TV Anywhere.

I'll send you more information regarding this. Just check your private messages by clicking on the purple envelope at the top right of this screen.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: VM TV ANYWHERE- BROWSER

Hi zvonok,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that there's been a problem registering for TV Anywhere.

I'll send you more information regarding this. Just check your private messages by clicking on the purple envelope at the top right of this screen.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help