Menu
philbert87
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

VIRGIN TV ANYWHERE

Hi,

Can you tell me why Virgin Anywhere does not work on any of my devices? I have tried 2 laptops, 1 desktop pc, my ipad and my mobile phones and not 1 of them will load up the page (including the app) I have 2 registered devices but I cannot watch anything (or even load up the webpage) on either of them. 

Phil

davold
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIRGIN TV ANYWHERE

Yep, me to. Been like this since Saturday 20/02/16.
0 Kudos
GreenArrow109
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Having this trouble to. I tried to re-register my iPad as a device and the page is broken. Tried on a number of browsers and devices and nothing works. 

0 Kudos
chris2291
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just signed up to Virgin Media and having the same problem, glad its not just me!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been having an ongoing problem using the TV Anywhere app.

Your problems with TV Anywhere maybe related to a fault with the service we've been experiencing. We've posted an update regarding this on this article titled Resolved: TV Anywhere - "Home Mode" which confirms the issue should now be resolved.

If you're still having problems could you please let us know so we can take another look at this for you. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos