Menu
shaun87
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 not showing on anywhere app

Just recently migrated from the tivo to v6 but cant seem to find it on my app? Saying that my dvr is not connected to home network? But switched off the network sharing for the tivo 1tb and switched it on for the v6. It is connected via ethernet/ lan cable.
Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Many thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 not showing on anywhere app

Hi shaun87,

Thanks for taking the time to join our Community and posting on the Forum. Apologies for the difficulties you're experiencing with your TV Anywhere app.

I've been able to check this for you and I will need to take more information from you in order to help further.  I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Martinmcbean1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Was this fault resolved i have the same issue?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martinmcbean1,

Thanks for taking the time to join our Community and posting on the Forum. Apologies for the difficulties you're experiencing with TV Anywhere after upgrading to a V6 box.

I'll need to take more details from you in order to find out what's going on. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos