Menu
Mick1uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V1001 streaming error

Can anyone help?... I'm getting streaming error v1001 when I try to watch a program on my iPad.

i have tried reloading my device.....and reloading the TV anywhere app...still getting the problem..my TiVo box and everything is working..I just can't stream programs..even when it gives me the option to watch on to or iPad.

help!!

0 Kudos
NickWR
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V1001 streaming error

I get the same issue, can't see any meaningful advice from Virgin anywhere, just seems like a common problem and they don't address what causes it. Not very impressed at all.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Mick1uk,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you are having an issue with TV Anywhere on your iPad.

I appreciate the checks you have completed so far, but too no avail. Have you tried to re-register the iPad? As you have a device change available, log into your TV Anywhere account, go to Device Settings under My Profile and delete the iPad from the list. Once this has been done, go back to the iPad, stream a channel which will prompt for registration.

Try this and let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mick1uk
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dear Samantha,

I tried that initially....still doesn't work.

mick x

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mick,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Really sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this.

The next step is to start from scratch by uninstalling the app. First, uninstall the app completely then reboot the device. Once it's booted back up, go to the Play Store and reinstall the app.

Then, open a web browser and go to the TV Anywhere website, click My Profile at the top right of your screen and sign in when prompted. When you sign in you'll be directed to the Device Registration page. Here, you'll need to remove your device by clicking Delete next to it's name.

Once you've deleted the device, open the TV anywhere app and sign in. Then, select Channel 4 from the list and attempt to stream it. The app will then ask you to register the device. Once registered, it should allow you to stream to the channel.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos