Menu
Ukneilutd
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Update when s7 will work!

Still waiting for s7 to work on TV anywhere I do believe this should have been sorted by now it's about 5 months I would understand if it was a obscure make but it's the best selling phone. Do we have any idea when it will be yet? (Phone of virgin but won't work with virgin weird)
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Update when s7 will work!

Still waiting for Andriod v 6.0.1 support across ALL android phones, don't worry Android v7.0will be out and unsupported, but as Virgin are slow to update you'll maybe have v6 support by then

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi both,

I understand just how frustrated you are as I am also waiting for this to be resolved as an S7 user. 

It seems the 6.0.1 OS has a slightly different version of Android installed that the app doesn't recognise and therefore won't work. 

As soon as we have information on this working with 6.0.1 devices, we shall let you know. 

Thanks, 

P.S - Welcome to the Community Ukneilutd Smiley Happy 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Ukneilutd
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well while I thank you for you response unfortunately this same answer was put on here about 3 or 4 months ago so it's not really very helpful is there anyone working on this issue? Just seems 4 months to resolve something like this seems a very long time. I kind of wish I hadn't upgraded my phone now and pay extra!
mrdjamk2
Dialled in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

And as of today they've started to roll-out Android 7.0 so no doubt that will add to the farcical delay.
spell
Well-informed
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Undiluted

Being new to the Forum you will need to get used to 'Virginspeak'.

You asked a perfectly straightforward question 'Do we have any idea when it will be yet'.

The response in English translates to 'no haven't got a clue'.

The concept that as a customer you are actually entitled to require a valid answer is somehow lost.

spell
Well-informed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Addendum - I put the OPs name - no idea why undiluted has come up