Menu
LidlSurprises
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unsupported Browser on sky sports 1 but not other channels.

I have an unusual issue where all channels except sky sports 1 & 2 where it redirects me to the sky sports website. I then login via virgin media and whatever browser i use it tells me it is unsupported. I could not find a solution elsewhere on the community so thank you for any help. (I am on a hp laptop using microsoft Edge)

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unsupported Browser on sky sports 1 but not other channels.

In Windows 10, the only browser that works for both Sky & VM is Firefox. Ensure that your Flash (for VM) and Silverlight (for Sky) are installed & up to date.

You'll have to register again so you might need a fresh device change. Get on chat or phone up to get this soonest. Sky devices are managed separately to VM devices, so you might need a change for both.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unsupported Browser on sky sports 1 but not other channels.

In Windows 10, the only browser that works for both Sky & VM is Firefox. Ensure that your Flash (for VM) and Silverlight (for Sky) are installed & up to date.

You'll have to register again so you might need a fresh device change. Get on chat or phone up to get this soonest. Sky devices are managed separately to VM devices, so you might need a change for both.
0 Kudos