Menu
luke_simmo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unknown error when logging into Sky Sports app

Hi

Over the weekend i have been getting 'An unknown error occurred please retry' on the sky sports app when logged into my virgin media account.

I have tried closing down the app and restarting phone, I have also tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling but I am still getting the same error. 

I am using a Galaxy Samsung S7 phone Android version 6.0.1

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unknown error when logging into Sky Sports app

If you look at the 'check service status' page you will see that it is a known fault that VM are working to fix.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you look at the 'check service status' page you will see that it is a known fault that VM are working to fix.

luke_simmo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham, I hadn't seen that

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The fault appears to have been fixed now and the Sky Sports App on android is again allowing one to watch the sports channels.