Menu
CFlinders
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to watch or register Sky Sports device on Anywhere TV

Hi,

I have been trying to watch Sky Sports on my TV Anywhere account but every time it redirects me to the sky sports website, the content does not play. All i am receiving is a black screen and no video or sound. I have been through all the help/advice articles i could find but still not joy.

I have check my registered devices on the account and there is only 1 device registered. When i check the "Sky Cinema & Sky Sports" device registration page i have no devices listed and no option to add one.

The activity status says i have 3 device changes available this month but i am still not able to add a device, nor is it registering automatically when i try and watch content from the sky sports website (after the redirect from anywhere tv site).

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Clive

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to watch or register Sky Sports device on Anywhere TV

Hi Clive, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

Apologies to hear you are having an issue registering your device for use with the Sky Sports site. 

Usually this sort of issue is a result of a corrupt Silverlight plug in. Your best bet is to have a look here: TV Anywhere - Sky Sports doesn't work - Solution Follow the steps there to resolve the issue. 

It's also worth going directly to the Sky Sports website instead of linking from TV Anywhere.

Go to www.skysports.com > Sign In > Click on the VM Logo > Log in using your Primary My VM details. 

Come back and let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
CFlinders
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Thank you for the help.

The link you provided helped solved the issue!

Thanks,

Clive

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Clive, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. I'm really glad to hear that things are resolved. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let me know.

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos