Menu
DirkusZ
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to watch Sky Sports on the same laptop I watched it on yesterday?

I watched Sky Sports on my laptop yesterday, but when I go to watch it on the same device today I am getting the error message advising that I have reached my limit for registered devices.

I have not changed my registered devices in the last few days, and in fact the last time I changed my devices was to remove and re-add my iPhone, as I was getting the same message when trying to watch on that. (which I put down to updating the software on it).

Obviously I can do the same with my laptop today and remove and re-register it, but it seems to be a recurring problem.

0 Kudos
slart0r
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to watch Sky Sports on the same laptop I watched it on yesterday?

I have exactly the same problem I registered a new device yesterday worked fine. Now it doesn't.

Worse, I can see someone else's details in my profile when using my own userid and password

I phoned 150 and spent 30 minutes in a queue trying to report this but gave up

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DirkusZ, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board Smiley Happy

Apologies for the issues you are having trying to view Sky Sports currently. 

I can see you have 1 change left to use so I have removed the laptop from your registered devices. If you go to www.skysports.com and attempt to stream, this will re-register the device and clear any errors. 

Has this made any difference? 

Let me know so I can help Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi slart0r, 

Thanks for your post and also a huge welcome to you too Smiley Happy

The fact that other details are coming up when logging in concerns me more than the unable to get Sports to work. We'll need to address this right away. 

I've sent you a private message. Once we've sorted this, we can then look at the Sky Sports issue.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos