Menu
benbally
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to watch Sky Sports Live on my Apple Mac due to error code t:6038 / c:4110?

I have read forum after forum and tried numerous options to try and fix. I'm at the end of my tether please can someone help?!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
nickh
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to watch Sky Sports Live on my Apple Mac due to error code t:6038 / c:4110?

The only issue I've had watching Sky Sports on my Mac was that Safari's cookie setting needed to be set to Always allow. Without that I would get an error message which I think was the same as the one you're getting.

All Replies
nickh
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to watch Sky Sports Live on my Apple Mac due to error code t:6038 / c:4110?

The only issue I've had watching Sky Sports on my Mac was that Safari's cookie setting needed to be set to Always allow. Without that I would get an error message which I think was the same as the one you're getting.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi benbally, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue watching Sky Sports via your Mac. 

As mentioned by nickh, the main cause is the Cookie settings. 

Change this to Always. Has this resolved things?

Let me know as if not, we can help further. 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
benbally
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Nickh this sorted the problem! Saved me wasting anymore time downloading other browsers!
0 Kudos