Menu
Jo13
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to watch BT Sports on TV Anywhere - ipad

I am new to Virgin Media. Tonight my husband tried watching BT Sport (which is part of our package) on his ipad, Channel 532. He presses "watch now" then" watch on ipad" and a message comes up" Device Registration Required. This device must be registered to stream TV" . He has already registered his ipad.  What are we doing wrong?

0 Kudos
KerryT
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to watch BT Sports on TV Anywhere - ipad

Same problem here. Spent 40 mins on phone to Virgin. They said de-register iPad and re-register it. Tried this but couldn't de-register iPad from iPad because of course it didn't recognise the iPad despite it saying it was registered. In the end I had to de-register my iPad using my laptop and then re- register it an my iPad. Hope this helps
0 Kudos
Jo13
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that. Maybe I will try later. As I write this my husband is on the phone to "The TV Anywhere Team"!!!. I will let you know the result. Watch this space!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jo13

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your husband was unable to watch BT Sport on your iPad even though the device is registered.

From your account, I can see that you have called in to get this resolved.

Is BT Sports now working on the iPad?

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos