Menu
Tibetan1000
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to Log in to TV Anywhere on Android device.

Hi

I am continually getting Username/Password rejection messages when I try to log in to TV Anywhere App on my mobile. I have not used this device before but I am told that it is compatible.

However, the issue is quite bizarre as follows:

If I try to log in from my mobile, the 'cursor' alternates between the Username and Password fields with every character I enter i.e. I enter an s to start the Username and the cursor then drops down to the Password field, if I then enter a character the cursor then jumps back up to the Username field.

Although awkward, I can overcome this and ensure that the correct details are entered - however, the Username and Password are always rejected.

I appreciate that my mobile might not be able to support all functions - but I would expect it to be allowed to log in.

NB Another thing I have noticed is that the 'Keyboard' I am presented with (when logging on) changes with every key-press.

I have not had any compatibility issues with any other Apps although this issue does appear to be software related.

Has anyone else had this issue?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to Log in to TV Anywhere on Android device.

Hi Tibetan1000,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue signing in to the app. You are right, it certainly does sound like a software issue. 

• What device are you using the app on?
  • What is the make and model? 
  • What OS is the device running? 

Check in your settings to ensure your text and text size is set to default. 

Come back and let us know how things go. 

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Tibetan1000
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorted now - I switched back to the standard keyboard (away from Google Keyboard) and was able to log in.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tibetan1000, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. 

If you have any further issues you know where to find us. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos