Menu
Stew59
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to Connect to TV Anywhere

i've loaded TV Anywhere app to a laptop and ipad - both of which show as being registered on my account. Now when trying to launch the app on either device I get an error message saying "Device Registration Required"

Anyone have any ideas on what to do???

Thanks

arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to Connect to TV Anywhere

Stew59 wrote:

i've loaded TV Anywhere app to a laptop and ipad - both of which show as being registered on my account. Now when trying to launch the app on either device I get an error message saying "Device Registration Required"

Anyone have any ideas on what to do???

Thanks

goto http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/settings/devices/  If you have a device change available remove the laptop or iPad and than dd it again.  It will probably work on that device but you will have to wait until 1 october to change the other.  Sometimes devices are upgraded and then no longer recognised, especially iPad.  VM should really allow a couple of monthly changes, I often have to wait to make the change.  Like tonight (sigh)...

Sorry, you have no device changes remaining this month

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Now I realise BT Sport Showcase isn't on anywhere...

... and the damn bake off is on so I will have to watch the game later.

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

From what I understand BT Showcase is just the FTA version of 1 of the other BT Sport channels anyway so a simulcast of one of the channels you can stream.
0 Kudos