Menu
FishFD3S
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable To Login?

I've just upgraded to the Tivo setup, I then installed TV Anywhere on a Samsung Note 10.1 2014 running android 5.1.1. When I try and login using the primary account holder details it will not accept the password. 

I've tried clearing the cache and data, but it still won't have it. I am able to login via my laptop using IE, just not the device for on the move.

Any recommendations on the next steps to try?

Thanks

Fish

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable To Login?

It can take up to 24 hours after TiVo activation before you can use the TV Anywhere app. Have you tried again today?
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
FishFD3S
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I've just tried it but still nothing. I'm not worthy. Smiley Sad

Fish
0 Kudos
FishFD3S
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well I can state that it's still not working, and I've never had any issues with sky! Maybe I should kick Virgin to the sidelines instead of sky....

Fish
0 Kudos
FishFD3S
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

To say I'm surprised would be a lie..... still can't login. Virgin the service you provide is shockingly POOR!!!!

Fish

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fish,

Sorry that you've been experiencing problems with your TV Anywhere service since your TiVo upgrade. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you.

I have re-synchronized TV Anywhere on the main server for your account and sent new signals to refresh your TiVo. Please reboot the TiVo and retry logging in the TVA app using the primary username on your account. If this still isn't working, please uninstall and reinstall the app on your Samsung Note and see if this works.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos