Menu
DWILLIAMS36
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

URGENT cant view Sky sports on Mac saying reached device limit

Trying to view sky sports on mac, have the correct browser etc but is saying 'error, device limit reached' when this Mac is one of the devices registered. tried deleting and reassigning the mac in the device list but still now joy

Please Help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: URGENT cant view Sky sports on Mac saying reached device limit

Hi Dwilliams36

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV Anywhere service recently.

I've tried to locate your account to take a closer look at your registered devices but I've not been able to locate it using your forum information unfortunately. So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

bamin
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issue.  With the Sky Apps.

Could not register the device. Maximum allowed registered devices exceeded Error code: OVP_00002

When the mac is one of the registered devices.  Can view Virgin content without any issues.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Changing from Silverlight to the new Player app counts as a device change.

So if you have both slots full, to use the new Player app you need to delete the existing Mac device and then re-register it.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos