Menu
spears8471
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

UKTV Play missing from TVA via Windows

Can anyone advise why the above On Demand content is not available when watching On Demand via a Windows laptop?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
motel
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: UKTV Play missing from TVA via Windows

As far as I know, Virgin don't have the rights to these channels for on demand online. Sky Go however, do.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Spears8471,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've not been able to catch up with On Demand content for UKTV Play. 

Any On Demand content we have rights to hold and show will be uploaded as and when we receive the content. Not all shows will be available to watch On Demand.

What show in particular were you hoping to watch? 

Let me know and I can look into this for you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
spears8471
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well, when I'm at home using my TiVo to catch up via On Demand I watch Castle & Quantico which are both on Alibi. I also catch up with Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders which is on W. When I log into my TV Anywhere account on my laptop none of th UKTV Play channels are available so nothing that is available via TiVo is available online on the TV Anywhere service, which is a contradiction in terms as it definitely isn't TV Anywhere.
0 Kudos
motel
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As far as I know, Virgin don't have the rights to these channels for on demand online. Sky Go however, do.
0 Kudos