Menu
johnbarford
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tvanywhere

i have tvanywhere and works fine except for sky sports. It did work ok but now I cannot access sky sports. BT sports is fine. Tried to log in from sky but it wouldn't accept my virgin log in. It asked me verification question, which I answered correctly, but it didn't accept them. Missed the game so a bit frustrated. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tvanywhere

Hi johnbarford

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read that you were unable to log into Sky Sports.

If you sign into your TV Anywhere account, on the right under My Profile select Sky Movies & Sports from a laptop/PC. You should see one device that is already registered to use Sky Sports, is this the device in question your having the issue with?

If not go onto the device itself, when you open the device an click on Sign In, did you see the option on the bottom to Sign In with Virgin Media? Did you go through this option when it didn't accept your details?

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
johnbarford
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sam

tried all that you suggested have been logging in using app, checked device and its registered ok but still will not connect to sky sports 1. I can log onto BT sports no problem. 

Not too sure where to go from here

john

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

Thanks for getting back in touch.

BT Sports will work through the TV Anywhere app and Sky Sports 1 will be through the Sky Sports app.

Have you tried to remove the device from your TV Anywhere account then re-register the device? When trying to sign into Sky Sports do you manually enter the details or are they pre-filled?

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos