Menu
Steveiow
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv on the go not working.

Hi, could someone please re-check my network connections. My tv on the go has never worked, you checked my TiVo a few years ago and told me the fault was with the network connection on the TiVo box itself, can you please check that this is still the case and what do I need to do to get this fixed ? 

0 Kudos
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv on the go not working.

Could you give a bit more information. Does the app not work at all? Do some things work but not others?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steveiow

Thanks for posting on the community.

Sorry to read that TV Anywhere has not worked for you.

From checking your account there is one device that is already registered. If you sign into your TV Anywhere account, on the right under My Profile, select Device Settings. You will see this device and see one device change available.

If this device is not recognised you can remove it from the list. If you select a channel to stream does this allow you watch the programme at all or it may give you the option to register? What device would you like TV Anywhere to work on?

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Steveiow
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can only use TV anywhere from home. I get a message saying it's not connected to a TiVo box. This is a message I received a couple of years ago from virgin media......

Re your post in this thread: here

I have checked your Tivo box and the Ethernet port does seem to be faulty. We will need to arrange an engineer visit to check the port and provide a replacement if necessary.

Can you please advise a selection of dates when you will be available for a visit during the next 7 days? Our engineers are available in the following timeslots: Monday to Friday - 8am-12noon, 12noon-4pm and 4pm-7pm; Saturday 8am-12noon and 12-4.

Please can you also provide me with the following information:

Name on account:

Virgin email address:

Many Thanks,

So I'm assuming that this is why I'm still having problems, when I had the hub upgraded today they said they couldn't do anything about it... 

Either myself or my partner would be available at anytime for the next 7 days

regards

steve 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve,

Thanks for getting back to us. Apologies that you are not able to access TV Anywhere when you are away from home. 

I've been able to run testing on your TiVo and I'm not seeing a problem with your equipment or line, so an engineer will not be required. 

In order to help further, I'll need more information about the problem you are having.

You say that you are only able to use TVA when you are at home. Are you able to stream live channels or just use TVA to control your TiVo?

Are you using the TV Anywhere website or the app?If you are using an app have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the TV Anywhere app on your device?

Have you tried registering a different device?

When you are able to use TVA, what device are you connecting with?

When you are away from home, are you trying to connect using the same device on a WiFi connection? A mobile 3G or 4G connection will not work for TV Anywhere.

Please let me know so that I can look into this further for you.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos