Menu
Em120488
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv on iPad offline

hi how do I download/ store programs on my iPad app yo watch while I'm offline/ have no internet signal or access

thanks

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv on iPad offline

The info page does not mention downloading and watching later, it's all watch live, so you can't.

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&CURRENT_CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&...
0 Kudos
Em120488
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but 

About the TV Anywhere App
Our clever app lets you watch different things side by side, on a compatible device. Or in another room. Or even take the telly you love on the go. Wherever you have WiFi.

As a Virgin TV customer, your app lets you:

Watch over 110 live TV channels
Watch a range of Box Sets

With a TiVo® box, your app lets you:

Control your TV – if your device is connected to the same home network as your Hub. You can easily scroll through the channels, see what’s on, then flick it to your main TV screen. Magic!
Manage your recordings – set up a Series Link+ from anywhere in the world when you’re connected to the internet

If you have a V6 box, you can also:

Watch some recordings on your mobile or tablet at home or download them to watch anywhere offline

You can watch TV on up to two registered devices per Virgin Media account. This includes iPhones, iPads, iPod touch, a wide range of Android phones and tablets, plus computers and laptops.

The Virgin TV Anywhere app. A clever little thing that connects your box, your screens and you.

Find out more info here

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 boxes are still on trial, do you have one?
If so I'm sorry,if not my previous answer stands
0 Kudos