Menu
Highlighted
Nicole90
Joining in
Message 1 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Tv go app

Updated to the new app however not all channels are there. More channels have disappeard throughout the day. How do i get them back?
0 Kudos
andystar351
Tuning in
Message 2 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv go app

Same problem here, been looking forward to the new app in the hope that this one actually works.

just got home, eager to try, and the only channel working was E4, apparently no data for any other channel I tried.

One good point tho, Sky movies which I couldnt use with the old app, is now working (go figure) 

Needs a fix sharpish, the old app was next to useless, and this one will get the same reputation if its not careful  

0 Kudos
Driscollc81
Joining in
Message 3 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Glad you can log in. I am unable too do so keeps telling me there is no internet connection then it says they can't log me in. Again changed something that works into something that don't work
Nicole90
Joining in
Message 4 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I cant log in now. Its a joke. Should have just left it how it was. Hopefully they will fix it seeing as everyone is having trouble with it.
Meeawi
Tuning in
Message 5 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Cant get the app to give me any programmes on my ipad. Why? The previous app worked most of the time

0 Kudos
Tomuk21
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I to am having problems, after logging in I get the message( this service is not available at the moment,please try again later),this message is on both apps,if the apps are still under beta,why have they been released full of bugs?

my tv anywhere app worked just find, but after the automatic upgraded I noticed that the ability to select just streaming channels Had disappeared,I used this a lot to watch tv in our bedroom, has this facility been withdrawn? If this is the case it warrants a serious rethink on my supplier.

VIP package,200 mg broardband,home tetephone,virgin mobile contract.lg 55inc UHD tv
CeeJayW
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 21
Flag for a moderator

What a waste of time! I get a snail mail communication saying the existing App is being replaced today and will no longer work. Two new Apps are promoted and this one totally fails to connect to the VM Server. Terrible amateur service - someone should be fired for this fiasco.

kne3jerk
Joining in
Message 8 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Well that didn't go as planned did it.

The new app doesn't allow me to login on my phone just says 'unable to connect to the server at this time....' and, just to completely remove all facilities to watch on anything other than the main TV, the new website for TV Go is effectively blank, other than some headings (Home, Now on TV, TV Guide etc.) and a lovely scrolling screen of blackness.

Way to go Virgin, I hope this is resolved quickly because taken something that wasn't broken (for me) and replacing it with nothing at all of use is not good customer service in my book.
areevesuk
Joining in
Message 9 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Can't believe this software has been released to the community or that some users have rated it 5* on Google Play.

The automatic app update screwed up my phone access but "no worries" I thought, I can just use the website on my laptop.

How wrong! TVGo update applied there as well and all it shows is the links to blank pages.

When is Virgin going to recognise that they have a problem!

CeeJayW
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 21
Flag for a moderator

What a waste of time! I get a snail mail communication saying the existing App is being replaced today and will no longer work. Two new Apps are promoted and this one totally fails to connect to the VM Server. Terrible amateur service - someone should be fired for this fiasco.