Menu
Timb12
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere

We have 2 ipads registered for tv anywhere both of which work fine with sky sports and all other channels. We have just upgraded to include bt sport so I can watch rugby but when I try to watch  that on my iPad I get a message saying my iPad is not registered for streaming tv. How do I fix it?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere

Hi Timb12,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue streaming via TV Anywhere. 

If you updated the app or the OS then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

I have added a device change for you to use so if you follow the prompts on the screen, this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Timb12
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I hadn't upgraded the app or OS, and eventually called customer service, and after they allowed additional changes I deleted and reregistered both our iPads which has done the trick. It seemed more like our upgrade of our tv package had caused our devices not to be recognised.....anyway thanks for the advice.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Timb12,

Thanks for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy

Am glad things are working for you again. Usually an upgrade to the TV Package won't cause your devices to become unrecognised but I suppose as it does prevent you from logging in to TV Anywhere for 24 - 48 hours it could well have knocked it out a little. 

Either way I'm glad it's resolved for you now. If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos