Menu
Davefromgrantha
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere

since changing my TiVo box a lot of the functions are not working they say the TiVo is not connected to the network but it shows it for instance the remote and info functions don't work if you ask it to watch on tv now it gives the same message it will let you watch some channels  on the phone or iPad if you are at home but not over the 4 g network virgin first said it should now say it never has which is right answer how do I get it to work as a remote it is connected to the network by an Ethernet cable

0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere

In the app, does it give you more than one option for the selected dvr on the menu?

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
Davefromgrantha
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes it lists two boxes I've tried both but know which one should work anyway
0 Kudos
Davefromgrantha
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It gives the IP address as 198 not 192 but doesn't mean anything to me and nor did it to virgin media last night
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Davefromgrantha,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I've replied to your other thread here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/Tv-anywhere/m-p/3044279#M131181

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos