Menu
rikimuk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere won't connect

My TV anywhere app no longer connect so although I can set up recordings etc on it I can't control the to or do anything like start a programme from the app. I have tried reboots of all systems etc and followed the help guide but still not working even though in the past it has worked fine. Please help? I have also uninstalled the app all together and made no difference. Could it be the new super hub?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere won't connect

How is the TiVo connected to the Superhub?

Have you restarted the TiVo since the new Superhub was installed?

0 Kudos
rikimuk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It's connected the same way as my previous hub is there another way? I'm not convinced it was working before I replaced that mind as I can't remember when I last used it.
I have restarted everything the TiVo, the hub, the app etc
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi rikimuk

Thanks for posting on the community.

Many apologies that TV Anywhere is not working for you.

Is the TiVo® connected through an Ethernet cable directly to the Super Hub? If so do you know the IP Address? The reason why I ask is that I am unable to see this connected through Ethernet.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
rikimuk
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No it's not is it meant to be? It never was previously. I have a belkin wifi adapter thing plugged into the TiVo box that the engineer said to use as they are in different areas on the house. Can I not use this any more? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

... and there's your answer.

What have you done to ensure that the Belkin wifi adapter knows about the new Superhub. It will be looking for the old Superhub's SSID.

You will need to do whatever is required to input the new SSID and passphrase into the Belkin adapter.

0 Kudos
rikimuk
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

perfect all working again even though my hubby assured me he had tried that (liar I think)
Thanks again
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Does your Belkin adapter have a WPS button?

If so, simply press it and then press the WPS button on your Superhub and they should exchange information and connect.

What is the model number of your Belkin adapter?

0 Kudos